Egypt Countryside Trip
Tours around Egypt
Tour & Prices:Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
Our Tours can be wheelchair please advise at time of booking if required
is available,please advise at time of booking if required
Additional Entry Tickets
All tours don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside one of the pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost
0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
2- 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour includes airfare then an extra charges for your children may apply
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel in Cairo and return
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Expert tour guide
- All Service charges & taxes
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in our program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Egypt
Egypt countryside trip
Single : 90$
2-3 persons : 60$
4-6 persons : 55$
7-10 persons : 50$
If you’re looking for something different to do I highly recommend Egypt countryside trip.
Our tour guide will pick you from your hotel, start your trip to the Egyptian country side, enjoy the rural atmosphere purified, this addition to the rural authentic Egyptian food.
You will have chance to watch how the Egyptian farmers cultivate their lands , which tools they use they still use the old traditional methods, you can have chance to drink traditional tea with them in their break time
You will have chance also to walk by their canals that they use to irrigate their land , we can visit their little factories for cheese and the place where they keep their cows, goats and lambs
We will do our best to get for you the maximum out of this trip and make you understand how those people living and working and their traditions
You will visit its most traditional markets, traditional coffee shops, local rural restaurant.
Our tour guide will do his best to show you the most interesting and different places and introducing you to the wonderful countryside people.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
7:00am – we can change the time to suit you.
Departure Time :10:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.