Egyptian House Dinner or Lunch
Cairo Food Tour having dinner or lunch in real Egyptian house with Egyptian Family If you’re lucky, you may be invited to dine in an Egyptian home. Yes You Can Inivite yourself on Breakfast , Lunch or dinner and spend wonderful time learning about traditional Egyptian Food
What's included :
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- All taxes & service charge.
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the program
- - Tipping Kitty
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Giza, Giza, Giza Governorate
Spend a memorable day with an Egyptian family. You will experience the tasty Egyptian cuisine, share in the cooking and know the ingredients and recipe of different kinds of food.
Grab the chance to get acquainted to the Egyptian traditions of serving the meals. You will enjoy a wonderful day and feel the warmth and generosity of the Egyptian home. They are the families of our tour guides, so you will feel completely secure. They are able to explain everything; besides, they are licensed from Ministry of Tourism in Egypt.
The dishes are cooked with freshly ripened fruits and vegetables and seasoned with fresh spices. Cold or hot beverages, fruits and desserts will be served after having your meal.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From Your Hotel In Cairo Giza
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/6/2019 - 6/25/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 PM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.