Egyptian Museum & Khan El-Khalili
Have a good time enjoying the marvels of the Egyptian Museum
Have a look at Tut-Ench-Amun’s collection
Enjoy shopping at Khan El-Khalili
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Port pick-up and drop off
- Soft drinks during the drive
- Service charges and taxes
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Step Pyramid of Djoser
What's excluded :
- What’s Not Included
- Any other personal expenses
- Anything else not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Journey to the heart of the pharaohs' civilization in an air-conditioned car that will pick you up from your hotel. Arrive in style at Tahrir Square in front of the Egyptian Museum, a majestic building constructed in 1902. The ground floor contains colossal statues spanning thousands of years, arranged in chronological order. Take an informative and enlightening tour of the upper floor, marveling at smaller statues, fossils, paintings, sarcophagi and ancient Egypt maps. The famous Tut-Ench-Amun also has an exclusive section in the museum.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Step Pyramid of Djoser, Saqqara Egypt
Move to visit the Step Pyramid at Sakkara, which is considered the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty for King Djoser. Then Proceed to have your lunch at a local restaurant. After that transfer to Memphis which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered to be a centre of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt, and see the Statue of Ramses II and the Alabaster Sphinx of Memphis.
Before returning to your hotel stop by the vibrant colored market. The shops and bazaars display and sell a dizzying array of trinkets and artworks, giving you the chance to take home a small piece of Egyptian culture and civilization. Buy souvenirs for your friends or simply meander around the bustling shops.
Your guide will then drop you off at your hotel in Cairo.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: from Hotels in Cairo and GizaDates: See Availability
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Take a grand tour of the Egyptian Museum, discover Old Cairo and shop at Khan El-Khalili.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.