Egyptian Museum, Mohamed Ali Mosque and Citadel
visit the right bank the Egyptian Museum, Citadel, and
Mohamed Ali's Mosque with Certified Tours Guide .
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - National Museum of Egyptian Civilization NEMC
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Citadel
- Entry/Admission - Mosque of Muhammad Ali
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Museum of Egyptian Civilization NEMC, Al Fustat Street, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Start your tour visiting The Egyptian Museum which has more than 250,000 pieces display a rare collection of Egyptian art Over 5,000 years, as well as Tutankhamen room which has treasure, jewelry and gold’s which was enclosed in his tomb over 3500 years before it was discovered in 1920 when his tomb was excavated.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cairo Citadel, Al Abageyah Shar'a Salih Salem, Cairo 11511 Egypt
move to visit the Citadel of Salah El Din which was constructed by Salah El Din on the Moqattam hills in 1183 AD to defend Cairo from the armies of Crusaders.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mosque of Muhammad Ali, Al Abageyah Qism El-Khalifa, Cairo 11511 Egypt
visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque which was designed by the architect Yousif Boushnaq, a Turkish man who came specially from Istanbul and built this great mosque for Mohamed Ali, the ruler of Egypt (1805-1849) who ruled Over 45 years.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.