Egyptian Museum of Turin Semi-Private Tour with Expert Guide
You may be thinking why you should go to an Egyptian Museum while you’re in Italy. The answer is simple: Turin’s Egyptian Museum is the the second richest collection of Egyptian artefacts in the World, after Cairo’s Museum. The museum is displayed in a 4 floor exposure, so the perfect way to capture every single artefact is by being guided by an expert! In two hours you will learn all about mummies, sarcophagi, hieroglyphs and papyrus. You will leap in the past, learning about this fascinating culture and people who built the pyramids more than 4000 years ago. Marvel at the intact tomb of Kha and Merit; admire at the “King’s list” a list of all the pharaohs of Egypt written on a papyrus, a finally a real sphinx! Don’t miss this one in a lifetime opportunity to learn more about this astonishing culture!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Tickets to museum
- Entry/Admission - Museo Egizio
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Egizio, Via Accademia delle Scienze, 6 Aperto Anche il Lunedi Mattina, 10123 Turin Italy
Your tour will focus entirely on the Egyptian Museum. One of the most important collections in the world. People from around the world come not only to marvel at the Italian beauties, but also to learn more about this fascinating culture, the Egyptians. This 60.000 square meter space contains more than 36.000 artefacts, so take advantage of your guide to don’t miss anything!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazza Carignano, 10123 Torino TO, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.