Egyptian Museum Private Tour - Skip-the-Line
Meet your guide at Piazza Carignano and then skip the long lines to enter Turin's Egyptian Museum. Pick-up from your hotel is possible if it is centrally located, but note that you will then walk to the museum.
The Egyptian Museum in Turin is the most important of its kind in the world after the one in Cairo. Home to over 30,000 artifacts that narrate 5,000 years of Ancient Egyptian history, the collection includes art, religious relics and items from everyday life during the time of the great pharaohs.
As a guided tour with a private guide, you can choose your preferred date and start time. Your guide will be waiting to take you on an exciting journey through the museum.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance fees
- Private licenced guide
- Entry/Admission - Museo Egizio
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Egizio, Via Accademia delle Scienze, 6 Aperto Anche il Lunedi Mattina, 10123 Turin Italy
Travel back in time on a private guided tour of the Egyptian Museum in Turin. Choose a date and time to suit you and then skip the long entrance lines. Journey through over 5,000 years of history and see artifacts from the pharaohs and everyday life.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazza Carignano, 10123 Torino TO, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary hotel pick up (if the hotel is centrally located)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.