Egyptian Museum Semi Private Guided Tour with Skip the Line Tickets Included
The Egyptian Museum of Turin is considered the second most important collection of Egyptian artefacts, after the museum of Cairo, Egypt. Here you can find some of the rarest artefacts of Egyptian era, that you would find only in Egypt. So if you are visiting Turin do not miss this tour with an expert historian that will tell you about your surroundings. Walking along the long corridors of the museum marvel at the numerous sarcophagi, the mummies, the hieroglyphs and statues of Royals. One of the main objects kept in the museum, is the King’s list, a papyrus with all the names of the Pharaohs that once ruled Egypt. Explore the tombs of Kha and Merit, the statues of Ramses II and the goddesses Isis and Sekhmet, all remaining still intact after they were created 4000 years ago and discovered by an Italian speleologist. Come discover these mysterious objects of a culture that lived so many years ago, yet were so modern with their constructions. A rare opportunity to live in Turin!
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Egyptian Museum
- Professional guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly ( for groups larger than 6)
- Entry/Admission - Museo Egizio
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Egizio, Via Accademia delle Scienze, 6 Aperto Anche il Lunedi Mattina, 10123 Turin Italy
A rare opportunity to visit antique Egyptian artefacts in Italy with a local expert that will be glad to share his knowledge with you!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazza Carignano, 10123 Torino TO, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.