Egyptian Museum: Skip the Line Small Group Guided Tour
The Egyptian Museum of Turin is the oldest in the world in its category and second in importance only to that of Cairo. In this museum, dedicated exclusively to the art and culture of ancient Egypt, you will discover magnificent collections of unique finds. You will explore the museum without getting lost among the many artifact, as led by your guide, you will see the most important in a 2.5 hour journey . Let yourself be fascinated by the stories and the information on mummies, sarcophagi, hieroglyphics and papyri. You will feel like you are jumping into the past and you will learn about this wonderful culture, to which we owe the construction of the pyramids. You will have the unique opportunity to observe the intact tomb of Kha and Merit and the "list of kings", a list of the Pharaohs of Egypt written on a papyrus. This experience will give you a fantastic cultural background about the Nile civilization that you will never forget.
per adult from
What's included :
- tickets to museum
- professional guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Egyptian Museum, Via Accademia delle Scienze, 6, 10123 Torino TO, Italy
This tour will focus entirely on the Egyptian Museum, one of the most important collections in the world. People from all over the world arrive here to learn more about this fascinating culture: the Egyptians. The museum offers a great exibhit with more than 36,000 artifacts.
Departure Point :Piazza Carignano, 10123 Torino TO, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.