Eiffel Tower Dinner, Seine River Cruise & Moulin Rouge Cabaret Show
Dine at the Brasserie Restaurant on the 1st floor of the French Iron Lady. You will enjoy the panoramic view of the whole Paris followed by a romantic Seine river cruise. Complete the evening with a cabaret show at the famous Extravaganza Moulin Rouge.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Moulin Rouge Show
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- French Style Gourmet Meal at the Eiffel Tower
- Half bottle of champagne per person
- 1 hour Seine River Cruise
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Entry/Admission - Moulin Rouge
What's excluded :
- Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
In decor reminiscent of an airship moored above Paris, you will dine at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant on the 1st floor of the Eiffel
Tower. The large bay windows of the restaurant look out over the Seine and the Trocadero to one side and the interior of the Tower
to the other. This tour has been created as an introduction to the Eiffel Tower, 58 Tour Eiffel is a modern restaurant and seats
200 guests. The dinner menu includes drinks and choice of starter, main course and dessert.
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
Follow this with a romantic Seine river
cruise before heading to the famous Moulin Rouge.
Stop At: Moulin Rouge, 82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris France
Discover "Feerie", the new Moulin Rouge review in pure music-hall tradition. As the theatre lights go down, the curtain is
raised and the entire troupe appears on stage, under the admiring gaze of the audience who find themselves entering the Garden of
the Moulin Rouge to discover the magical atmosphere! A touch of nostalgia. From this moment on, let yourself be enthralled by the
beauty of the Doriss Girls and the Doriss Dancers!
• Diner with drink on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please note that due to actual traffic situation in Paris the real Pick-up may take place up to 30 minutes later than the time indicated on the voucher. Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure.Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours ( local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14) "
Departure Time :5:15 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is not enough time allocated for visitors to go to the "top" of the Eiffel Tower, therefore it is suggested to return on another day.
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. Moulin Rouge Paris does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time. No individual show tickets are issued
- You will be provisionally booked to see the Moulin rouge show at 11pm. Occasionally this may be fully booked and so you will see the 9pm show instead. In case you will be given a voucher to enjoy either the River Cruise or the Eiffel Tower Visit ( depending on option selected) on another day
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear
- Moulin Rouge show is not recommended for children under 06
- All guests will seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available
- Please note that due to actual traffic situation in Paris the real Pick-up may take place up to 30 minutes later than the time indicated on the voucher. Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure. Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours ( local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14) "
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.