Eiffel Tower Guided Climb Tour with Optional Summit Access
Avoid the long elevator lines at the Eiffel Tower during a 2-hour adventure and climb the stairs to the 2nd level with an entertaining and knowledgeable guide. Brag to your friends and join your fellow small group of "warriors" as you ascend 704 steps on foot with your expert guide who will share stories and fun facts about the Tower and surrounding landmarks! The scenery changes and expands around you on a journey that is as spectacular as the destination! The history, the legends, the views, the accomplishment!! Snacks or drinks are available for purchase.
For those who bought the Summit Access, you will take an elevator from the 2nd level to the Summit. In the event that the Summit is closed, you will be offered a tour and access to the 2nd Level. You will be refunded for the price difference between the two options.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional, entertaining, local guide
- Summit Access by Elevator Option (if purchased)
- Eiffel Tower Entry to climb to the Second Level
- Guided Visit of the Eiffel Tower
- Elevator Access to descend
What's excluded :
During the first leg of your climb you will learn about Gustave Eiffel: The Young Engineer, The Entrepreneur, The Great Builder, and Life After The Tower.
Upon arrival at the second level, experience a unique sense of accomplishment, and take in the magnificent views of all the sights surrounding you. Get a birds’ eye tour of Paris with your feet far from the ground as your guide tells you about monuments and districts such as Montparnasse, Les Invalides, the Sacre-Coeur, Notre Dame, the Louvre Museum, the Arc de Triomphe and the Champs-Élysées.
If you have purchased the Summit Access option, you will take a lift from the 2nd level up to the summit. Once there, see Gustave Eiffel’s office, restored to its original condition along with panoramic maps. Go to the Champagne Bar and treat yourself to some bubbles in the sky. When you are ready, simply take the elevator back down to street level and continue with your day!
• Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Departure Point :Allée des Refuzniks, 75007 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Summit access may be subject to last minute closures according to safety measures at the Eiffel Tower. In the case of closure of the Summit, the portion of your tour price for the upgrade will be refunded.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- IDs showing proof of age required for child/infant ticket purchasers. Eiffel Tower have refused entry to those without IDs or required them to purchase full price tickets
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Summit access is not included unless you book that option
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face mask available for 1 euro.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.