Eight Flags Road Tour
Amelia Island is full of rich history, and we're constantly researching the facts. We take you on a journey from the time the Timucua Indians inhabited this area into to the modern day shrimping industry. Get to know when the eight different authorities dominated the island, and discover some very interesting characters that paved the way. Ride around protected from the elements and see the most historic places where all the excitement took place here on Amelia Island.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Amelia Island, Amelia Island, Florida
Historic downtown Fernandina Beach and surrounding areas.
Departure Point :170 Ash St, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.