Ek Balam Mayan Cenote Adventure
Explore the mysterious world of the Mayans both above and below the ground with the Ek Balam Mayan Cenote Tour! Visit the archaeological site, swim in the refreshing waters of a Mayan cenote and discover traditional Yucatan cuisine
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation, only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Cancún area
- Equipment Facilities
- Entrances Fees
What's excluded :
- Sunscreen, extra water, souvenirs, alcoholic beverages, photographs and tips (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ek Balam Village, Ek Balam Village, Yucatan Peninsula
The ruins at Ek Balam, boast some of the best-preserved sculptures from the Mayan era.
The site is lesser-known than others in the area which makes for fewer crowds and a more personal hands-on experience for you. Climb the main structure which houses an amazing tomb, thought to be one of Ek Balam's rulers. The entrance to the tomb is beautifully decorated and features a jaguar’s mouth entrance, complete with teeth! At the summit, you can see the top of the neighboring sites of Chichen Itzá and Coba on a clear day.
Take time to admire the wall paintings, carvings, and enjoy soaking up the atmosphere at this impressive site. You will also visit the Maya Cenote Park where you will see a magical 80 meters in diameter, the underground lagoon with stunning natural formations.
* Visit Ek-Balam magical Archaeological site
* Explore ancient temples and tombs
* See the underground lagoon system
* Visit a Mayan cenote park
* Swim in the freshwater cenote
* Try traditional Yucatan dishes
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the cancun area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is an extra charge for the use of cameras in the archaeological site.
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This excursion is not recommended for pregnant women, people with serious back or heart problems or with impaired mobility, and those who cannot engage in a moderate physical activity.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Cancun area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.