Ek Balam Mayan Ruins Private Tour
Come and live a truly different experience! Enjoy one of the best artistic and technological representations of the Mayan culture. Explore the treasures and mysteries of Ek Balam, the walled city and one of the best preserved sites that you are still allowed to climb, during the expedition. Get on top of the acropolis to enjoy a magnificent panoramic view of this temple complex and its surrounding jungle, while listening to the extraordinary stories of its constructions, full of art, technology and mysticism. After this visit you’ll travel to Valladolid, a colonial town full of Spanish conquest history which shows its effect in every corner and local culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Archaeological tour guide
- Panoramic visit of Valladolid
- Entry/Admission - Ek Balam
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Hubiku
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- Souvenirs or photographs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 20-minute drive from Valladolid on highway 295, direction Tizimin, Ek Balam Village Mexico
Discover the unknown mayan arqueológica site of Ek Balam.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cenote Hubiku, Kilometro 1.5 Carretera Temozon-Tizimin, Temozon 97740 Mexico
Refresh yourself in a crystal clear water of the cenote Hubiku, and enjoy the sun on location.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Enjoy your city tour of Valladolid. Enjoy the place to take pictures.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by email ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point. As a private service you can choose your pick up time however we recommend you to leave you hotel or residence early as 7am.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under the age of 6 are not allowed to participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are applying to all international, national and local sanitary rules and protocols focusing on the aspects of hygiene, health, and safety in line with COVID19. We are proud to announce, that we have received the “Safe Travels” stamp from The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.