El Brujo Archaeological Site & Lady of Cao Complex
Take a private tour from Trujillo to El Brujo Archeological Complex with your own private guide, and enjoy a glimpse into the lives of the Moche civilization, who inhabited northern Peru from the 1st to 8th centuries. See El Brujo’s three main temples and learn about the role of each, and be wowed at the on-site museum that houses a female mummy recently discovered at the archeological site. This private tour provides a more personalized experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrances to museum
- Entry/Admission - Complejo Arqueologico El Brujo - Museo Cao
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Complejo Arqueologico El Brujo - Museo Cao, El Brujo s/n Magdalena de Cao, Trujillo 13750 Peru
We will head towards the Brujo Archaeological Complex and Museum, named after the polychrome friezes on its walls. In the surrounding areas a pre-Inca cemetery to be discovered.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Trujillo, Trujillo, La Libertad Region
Then we will visit the Lady of Cao Complex in which we could see this well preserved mummy, discovered a few years ago, and possible ruler of the Moche culture.
Departure Point :Trujillo, Trujillo, La Libertad Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pickup at centrally located Trujillo hotel.Please Note: This service doesn't include pick up in private residencies, example; AirbnbReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We suggest arriving in Peru with antibacterial gel for personal use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.