El Brujo Complex Archaeological Tour
We offer a private excursion to tour the beautiful Chicama Valley and visit some of the most impressive archaeological finds of recent times "The Huaca El Brujo". Discover this sacred place of Moche Culture and appreciate the beauty of its ancient and impressive buildings. Then, visit the Museum of the Cao to see the mysterious mummy of the Lady of Cao, a woman belonging to the elite Moche.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transport to and from the hotel
- Ticket entrances
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Complejo Arqueologico El Brujo - Museo Cao
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Brujo, El Brujo, La Libertad Region
After breakfast at the hotel, departure to the Chicama Valley, located about 33 kilometers north of Trujillo, to visit El Brujo archaeological complex, which belongs to the Mochica culture.
In 1990 the excavations began and discovered the Huaca Cao Viejo, pyramid that reaches the 46 meters of height, counts on walls decorated with friezes and reliefs of colors that portray complex scenes and geometric figures.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Complejo Arqueologico El Brujo - Museo Cao, El Brujo s/n Magdalena de Cao, Trujillo 13750 Peru
Continuing the tour, in the Museum of Cao, in addition to admiring incredible objects of ancient time, we invite you to discover the mystery of the mummy unearthed in this archaeological complex, The Lady of Cao, which is 1,600 years old. It has been able to preserve practically intact in the time, due to an ancestral ritual.
After the visit, you will be returned to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from centrally located downtown Trujillo hotels
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children 10 and younger must be accompanied by 2 paying adults.
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary.
- You should bring comfortable shoes and clothes, camera, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, spending cash for personal expenses
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance, in case they do not respect the basic safety measures they will be asked to leave the tour. The maximum capacity of the services will be reduced in order to guarantee social isolation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.