El Chocoyero El Brujo Nature Reserve Hike from Managua
Embark on this half day tour of El Chocoyero El Brujo Nature Reserve from Managua. Accompanied by your English-speaking guide to admire the flora and fauna of the area. Listen for howler monkeys, hike to a waterfall, and marvel at the variety of native birds.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour (maximum of 10)
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Chocoyero-El Brujo Natural Reserve
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chocoyero-El Brujo Natural Reserve, Ticuantepe Nicaragua
El Chocoyero Nature Reserve feels a world away from the city and is a paradise for birdwatchers with pristine forest housing hundreds of species. This nature experience begins with a walk along the forest trails which lead to the park´s famed waterfall, where you can see species of green parakeets that live in the rock walls. You may also spot a group of howler monkeys, and the conspicuous Blue Morpho butterfly, along the way.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Managua, Managua, Managua Department
Traveler pickup is offered
Our representative will meet you at hotel's lobby or entrance of the designated pick-up point.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.