El Gouna Sea Trip aka Egyptian Venezia
The beautiful Red Sea town on the lagoons. Sail and enjoy. Then you will sail to the dolphin house to snorkel and be amazed from the lovely sea creatures
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - You will get served lunch with soft drinks and water.
What's excluded :
Trip begins within Hurghada (El Gouna), from where you will be around 8 am driven to the port. After arriving to El Gouna you will board a small shuttle boat and the city tour can begin! You drive through the canals to admire this romantic town from a completely different perspective. Your guide will tell you the history and other curiosities of the place.
After the city tour, return to your boat for lunch. Afterwards you have the perfect opportunity to get to know the underwater world of the Red Sea. We make at least two snorkeling stops during which you have enough time to discover and admire all the corals and different species of fish. And maybe you will see dolphins living in this area.
Then you will sail back to the port from where we will take you to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up will be from any hotel in Hurghada. Bus transfer will bring you to the marina of El Gouna. There is the start point for the sea trip and for dolphin tour
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.