El Milongon Dinner & Show: Candombe, Tango & Folklore in Montevideo
In the heart of a candombero neighborhood of Montevideo (where the Conventillo Gaboto used to be) you can enjoy this spectacular show with an important musical and choreographic display of candombe, tango, milonga and folklore.
The promise of the place is to achieve that its visitors enjoy an exceptional show in an environment in which the smallest details have been taken care of with the greatest rigor. Faint lights, lighted candles at each table create an intimate atmosphere. A red carpet unfolds all around the dance floor.
In addition, a great cuisine where you will be able to taste a menu with a variety of wines, national or imported.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Three-course dinner
- Candombe, Tango and Folklore Show
- Transfers from hotels (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - El Milongon
What's excluded :
- Other expenses not specified on this itinerary
- Visit: El Milongon, Gaboto 1810, Montevideo 11812 Uruguay
"El Milongón" is a unique entrepreneurship in the city of Montevideo that offers visitors the possibility of getting close to the most representative artistic expressions of Uruguayan Cultural Heritage, in addition to enjoying typical dishes of our gastronomy and checking the recognized quality of its wines.
Night after night, renowned figures of Uruguayan popular culture parade through the stage in their diverse manifestations: the candombe (the most significant and current manifestation of Afro-Montevidean culture), tango, milonga and folkloric dances, within the framework of an impressive show that gathers more than 30 artists on stage, among singers, musicians, dancers and popular characters.
Departure Point :El Milongon, Gaboto 1810, Montevideo 11812 Uruguay
Traveler pickup is offered
Option without transfers: Gaboto 1812 (El Milongon) at 8.30 pm The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of the tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.