El Mirador And Tikal From Guatemala City 2d / 1 N With Hotel
Visit El Mirador by Helicopter and Tikal National Park, in a 2 day, 1 night Tour, our professional staff will guide you through this emblematic travel!.
IMPORTANT: 3 passengers are required as a minimum
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Round trip airplane ticket Guatemala - Flores - Guatemala
- Helicopter round trip Mundo Maya Airport - El Mirador - Mundo Maya Airport
- Accomodation in Double room in Casona de la Isla Hotel
- Professional Guide
- Tikal Tour + entrance
- Shuttle Mundo Maya Airport - Hotel Casona de la Isla - Mundo Maya Airport
- Entry/Admission - El Mirador
- Entry/Admission - Tikal
What's excluded :
- Breakfast day 1
- Shuttle from Hotel - La Aurora Airport - Hotel
- Airport Taxes
- Beverages - Alcoholic Drinks
- Dinners and Tips.
Day 1: El Mirador
Stop At: El Mirador, Guatemala
DAY 1: Tour will start with a Flight from Guatemala to Flores at 6:30 am, you must be at La Aurora International Airport at 4:30 am. Flight will arrive at Mundo Maya International Airport at 7:30 am, and flight by Helicopter at 8:30 am; we will arrive at El Mirador at 9:14 am and start the guided Tour, with a walk 4 - 5 Hours among the archeological site, and visit the Great Pyramid of La Danta, also known as the Great Pyramid of Guatemala or the Great Pyramid of Petén, is an architectural work of the Mesoamerican Preclassic Period corresponding to the Mayan civilization. It is the tallest pyramid discovered in Mesoamerica. It is believed that the beginnings of this construction can be traced back to 300 a. C.4 The word "danta" means tapir: the largest animal that populated the jungle, Like the entire old city, this huge structure lies hidden in the jungle, at mid day you will be provided by a lunch box and we will flight to Flores at 3:30 PM arriving at 4:14 PM, later our shuttle will be waiting for you to take you to Casona de la Isla Hotel.
Duration: 6 hours
• Lunch: Lunch Box included.
Accommodation included: Overnight at Casona de la Isla, in Flores Peten, in Double room accommodation.
Day 2: Tikal National Park
Stop At: Selva Tropical 100 Flores, Departamento de El Petén, Tikal National Park 17013 Guatemala
DAY 2: Breakfast at Hotel and our representative will pick you up, later transfer to Tikal National Park (45 mins. aprox, we provide time to take Breakfast), In Tikal National Park, we will visiting the following locations: Complex Q, the Central Acropolis, Great Plaza, Temple IV and finally the lost world; after our sightseeing; 1:30 pm Lunch in a Restaurant inside the park (optional). at 4:30 Suttle to Mundo Maya Airport and flight to Guatemala city at 17:00 pm arriving at 18:00 pm.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :La Aurora International Airport, Central America 9 Avenida 14-75 Guatemala, Cdad. de Guatemala 01013, Guatemala
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.