El Mirador And Yaxha Tour From Flores City 2d / 1 N
Visit El Mirador Archeological Site by Helicopter!, , El Mirador is a Late Pre-classic Maya city located in the Mirador Basin, Petén, Guatemala, dating from 600 BC and was partially abandoned around year 150 AD. day 2; visitday 2; visit the archaeological site of Yaxhá is considered as a cultural and natural monument. It holds a complex system of wetlands and woods. It’s located in the north part of Guatemala, between the Flores and Melchor de Mencos municipalities, in the department of Petén.
IMPORTANT: 3 passengers are required as a minimum
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Helicopter Round Trip Mundo Maya Airport - El Mirador - Mundo Maya Airport
- Shuttle Mundo Maya Airport - Hotel Casona de la Isla - Mundo Maya Airport
- Accomodation in Double room in Casona de la Isla Hotel
- Professional Guide
- Yaxha Tour + entrance
- Entry/Admission - El Mirador
- Entry/Admission - Yaxha
What's excluded :
- Breakfast day 1
- Shuttle from Hotel- La Aurora Airport - Hotel
- Airport Taxes
- Beverages - Alcoholic Drinks
- Dinner day one and two
Day 1: El Mirador Tour
Stop At: El Mirador, Guatemala
DAY 1: The Tour start at Mundo Maya International Airport at 8:00 am, flight by Helicopter at 8:30 am; we will arrive at El Mirador at 9:14am and start the guided Tour, with a walk 4 - 5 Hours among the archeological site, and visit the Great Pyramid of La Danta, also known as the Great Pyramid of Guatemala or the Great Pyramid of Petén, is an architectural work of the Mesoamerican Preclassic Period corresponding to the Mayan civilization. It is the tallest pyramid discovered in Mesoamerica. It is believed that the beginnings of this construction can be traced back to 300 a. C.4 The word "danta" means tapir: the largest animal that populated the jungle, Like the entire old city, this huge structure lies hidden in the jungle, at mid day you will be provided by a lunch box and we will flight to Flores at 3:30 pm arriving at 4:14pm, later our shuttle will be waiting for you to take you to Casona de la Isla Hotel.
Duration: 7 hours
• Lunch: Include a Box Lunch
Accommodation included: Overnight at Hotel Casona de la Isla, in Double room.
Day 2: Yaxha Tour
Stop At: Yaxha, National Park, Peten Guatemala
visit the archaeological site of Yaxhá is considered as a cultural and natural monument. It holds a complex system of wetlands and woods. It’s located in the north part of Guatemala, between the Flores and´ Melchor de Mencos municipalities, in the department of Petén.
DAY 2: Breakfast at Hotel and our representative will pick you up, later transfer to the archaeological site of Yaxhá, is considered as a cultural and natural monument. It holds a complex system of wetlands and woods. It’s located in the north part of Guatemala, between the Flores and´ Melchor de Mencos municipalities, in the department of Petén.; 1:30 am Lunch in a Restaurant inside the park (optional). at 4:30 am Suttle to Mundo Maya Airport, or transport to Isla de Flores, end of Tour.
Duration: 7 hours
• Breakfast: American Breakfast in Hotel Casona de la Isla
• Lunch: Lunch in a Restarurant outside Yaxha park.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Mundo Maya-Flores International Airport (FRS), Zone 2, City of Santa Elena de la Cruz, Flores, Guatemala
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.