El Mirador Tour From Guatemala City 2d/1n With Hotel
Visit El Mirador by Helicopter and enjoy Isla de Flores, in a 2 day, 1 night Tour, our professional staff will guide you through this emblematic travel!.
IMPORTANT: 3 passengers are required as a minimum
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Round trip airplane ticket Guatemala - Flores - Guatemala
- Accomodation in Double room in Casona de la Isla Hotel
- Professional Guide
- Helicopter Round Trip Mundo Maya Airport - El Mirador - Mundo Maya Airport
- Shuttle Mundo Maya Airport - Hotel Casona de la Isla - Mundo Maya Airport
- Entry/Admission - El Mirador
- Entry/Admission - Guatemala Espectacular
What's excluded :
- Breakfast day 1
- Shuttle from Hotel Guatemala - La Aurora Airport - Hotel Guatemala
- Beverages - Alcoholic Drinks
- Airport taxes
Day 1: Flight Guatemala - Flores - El Mirador
Stop At: El Mirador, Guatemala
Flight from Guatemala city by plane and visit El Mirador Archeological Site by Helicopter!, , El Mirador is a Late Pre-classic Maya city located in the Mirador Basin, Petén, Guatemala, dating from 600 BC and was partially abandoned around year 150 AD. It was later reoccupied in the late classical period and finally abandoned in the ninth century. The Mirador is located in the Maya Biosphere Reserve.
DAY 1: Tour will start with a Flight from Guatemala to Flores at 6:30 am, you must be at La Aurora International Airport at 4:30 am. Flight will arrive at Mundo Maya International Airport at 7:30 Am, and flight by Helicopter at 8:30 am; we will arrive at El Mirador at 9:14 and start the guided Tour, with a walk 4 - 5 Hours among the archeological site, and visit the Great Pyramid of La Danta, also known as the Great Pyramid of Guatemala or the Great Pyramid of Petén, is an architectural work of the Mesoamerican Preclassic Period corresponding to the Mayan civilization. It is the tallest pyramid discovered in Mesoamerica. It is believed that the beginnings of this construction can be traced back to 300 a. C.4 The word "danta" means tapir: the largest animal that populated the jungle, Like the entire old city, this huge structure lies hidden in the jungle, at mid day you will be provided by a lunch box and we will flight to Flores at 3:30 PM arriving at 4:14 PM, later our shuttle will be waiting for you to take you to Casona de la Isla Hotel.
Duration: 10 hours
• Lunch: Box Lunch at El Mirador site
Accommodation included: Overnight at Casona de la Isla Hotel, Flores Island, Petén, in Double room accommodation.
Day 2: Isla de Flores Free Day
Stop At: Guatemala Espectacular, Paseo Cayala Plaza Principal 2do nivel, local 203, Guatemala City 01016 Guatemala
DAY 2: Breakfast at Hotel and day free at Isla de Flores, at 4:30 PM Shuttle to Mundo Maya Airport and flight to Guatemala city at 17:00 Pm arriving at 18:00 PM.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :La Aurora International Airport, Central America 9 Avenida 14-75 Guatemala, Cdad. de Guatemala 01013, Guatemala
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.