El-Moez Street and Cairo tower with Dinner
visit one of the biggest Open Islamic Museum in Cairo “El Moez Street” that has been recognized one of the greatest concentration of medieval architectural treasures in the Islamic world by United Nations study then enjoy one of the best views in Cairo through Cairo tower while having your dinner
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transfer from / to your destination in private air-conditioned vehicle
- Egyptologist tour guide with the language you speak.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Dinner at Cairo tower's spinning restaurant.
- All Service charges & taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Sun Pyramids Tours guide will pick up you from your Hotel to start your by visiting one of the oldest streets in Egypt “ El Moez Le Din Allah” Street, the eloquent witness for historical Cairo with the various monuments spread along both sides of the street Located Such as Bab El Fetouh and Bab El Nasr, then move towards the northern side of the city, in El Darb El Asfar, the most Ancient quarter of Islamic Cairo monuments where you visit Barqouq mosque & School in Nahassen, El Aqmar Mosque, the Mosque of El Saleh Tala , The Blue Mosque, the Dome, Hospital & School of Qalawoon etc…
Then take a prospective view of this great city, with it’s very modern and very ancient districts. Anyone who has stood atop the Citadel or from the upper floors of some of the taller hotels is aware of the grand views that Cairo Tower offers.
One of the best views is from the Cairo Tower, located on Gezira Island (Zemalak) just north of the Museum of Modern Art which provides a panoramic vision of Cairo. This 187 meter tall tower, in the form of a latticework tube that fans out slightly at the top, is said to imitate a lotus plant, and ranks only fourth among the world’s highest towers. It is made of granite; the same material often used by the ancient Egyptians, and is about 45 meters taller than the Great Pyramid at Giza. Enjoy your dinner in Cairo tower’s spinning restaurant.
Return to the hotel after the trip.
Departure Point :from your hotel in Cairo
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :to your hotel in Cairo
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.