EL Nido Tour B
El Nido is famous for its beaches, and there's not better way to seethe best beach spots in the area than through this amazing tour visiting the following Islands:
Popolkan island/east pangulasian island
per adult from
What's included :
- Island Hopping
- Tour guide
- Drinking water
- Beach Towel
- FREE pick up within El Nido Town
- FREE use of mask and snorkel
What's excluded :
- El Nido Eco-Tourism Development Fee (ETDF)
- Kayak Rental
- Booties/aqua shoes rental
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Nido, El Nido, Palawan Island, Palawan Province, Mimaropa
El Nido is a popular tourist destination at the northern tip of Palawan. With overall 45 islands located in Bacuit Bay, it gained a massive worldwide attention for its pristine white beaches, towering limestone cliffs, scenic mountains, mysterious caves, startling wildlife, enchanting lagoons and rich coral garden.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :El Nido, Palawan, Philippines
Traveler pickup is offered
Kindly provide complete name and address of hotel upon booking.FREE TRANSFER IS APPLICABLE ONLY IN TOWN CENTER (WALKABLE TO THE DISPATCHING AREA, IF CLIENT WILL NOT WALK, THEY NEED TO PAY FOR THE TRICYCLE FARE)Corong 2x Area (with additional trike fare)Lio Area (with additional VAN fare)Please take note that you are booked on a shared “seat in coach” basis. Pick up times may vary depending on number of clients for the day, local weather and traffic condition. Passengers may have to wait for maximum of 40 minutes.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :El Nido, Palawan, Philippines
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.