El Nido Tour C From Puerto Princesa
The beach culture of Palawan is rich in both natural beauty and local color. This unique tour will take you over the world-famous beaches of El Nido and to Matinloc Shrine. Your day begins with an early departure to El Nido Pier, where you'll travel to your first stop: Helicopter Island, which earned its name for its unique rock formations that give the island the appearance of a helicopter from a distance. You'll also visit Matinloc Shrine, which is also known as the Shine of Our Lady of Matinloc, a spritual oasis. After learning the stories behind this location, you'll have a delicious barbecued lunch and then head off to the Secret Beach. Hidden away from the shoreline, it's like your own private paradise! There's also the Hidden Beach which is an amazing, cove-like wonder fit for a fantasy novel. Don't miss out on the chance to see and swim in El Nido's finest beaches.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip van transfers Puerto Princesa-El Nido-Puerto Princesa
- Picnic Lunch
- Environmental Fees
- Free use of snorkel and masks
- Free use of beach towel
- Use of life vest
- Land Travel
What's excluded :
- Shower Freshen-up Fee (50-100/person depending on the available area)
- Snacks and other personal incidentals
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions
- Non-compulsory Tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Nido, El Nido, Palawan Island, Palawan Province, Mimaropa
El Nido is a Philippine municipality on Palawan island. It’s known for white-sand beaches, coral reefs and as the gateway to the Bacuit archipelago, a group of islands with steep karst cliffs. Miniloc Island is famed for the clear waters of its Small and Big lagoons. Nearby Shimizu Island has fish-filled waters. The area has many dive sites, including Dilumacad Island’s long tunnel leading to an underwater cavern.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is limited to any Hotel in Puerto Princesa Proper onlyPlease take note that you are booked on a shared “seat in coach” basis. Pick up times may vary depending on number of clients for the day, local weather and traffic condition. Passengers may have to wait for maximum of 40 minutes for the coach.
Departure Time :2:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.