El Nido Tour C Private
he beach culture of Palawan is rich in both natural beauty and local color. This unique tour will take you over the world-famous beaches of El Nido and to Matinloc Shrine. Your day begins with an early departure to El Nido Pier, where you'll travel to your first stop: Helicopter Island, which earned its name for its unique rock formations that give the island the appearance of a helicopter from a distance. You'll also visit Matinloc Shrine, which is also known as the Shine of Our Lady of Matinloc, a spritual oasis. After learning the stories behind this location, you'll have a delicious barbecued lunch and then head off to the Secret Beach. Hidden away from the shoreline, it's like your own private paradise! There's also the Hidden Beach which is an amazing, cove-like wonder fit for a fantasy novel. Don't miss out on the chance to see and swim in El Nido's finest beaches.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free pick up only
- Boat fee
- tour guide
- Life vest
- Boat or staff assistance during tour
- Entry/Admission - El Nido
What's excluded :
- Environmental fee PHP 200/pax
- Drop off
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Nido, Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
DESTINATIONS: Secret beach, Hidden beach, Matinloc Shrine, Tapiutan Island and Helicopter Island. . (may change depending on weather and sea condition)
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is limited within El Nido downtown only. Free pick up only.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.