El Nido Tour D Private
Pasandigan Beach. This is one of the coves located in Cadlao Island. Since this beach cove is less crowded you can really enjoy swimming and snorkeling in the area. Cadlao Lagoon similar to Big Lagoon, Cadlao Lagoon is surrounded by lime rock walls with deep emerald waters that is perfect for snorkeling and swimming. Cadlao Lagoon is fronting the famous dive site Helicopter Island. Paradise Beach, another cove in Cadlao Island that has a small strip of beach. It is famous for its fine white sand beach shaded by coconut trees – and other more beaches like ipil beach and Nat-Nat Beach that truly the best example of a tropical paradise.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off within El nido town only
- tour guide
- Life vest
- Boat or staff assistance during tour
- Entry/Admission - El Nido
What's excluded :
- Environmental fee PHP 200
- Above not mention is pax account
- USERS FEE TO LAGOON PHP 200/PAX
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Nido, Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
DESTINATIONS: Nat-Nat beach, Cadlao Lagoon, Pasandigan Cove, Paradise beach and ipil beach. (+ Optional Big / Small Lagoon)
Big or Small Lagoon User’s Fee (Subject to availability, limited slots per day) PHP200/person
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is limited to El Nido Downtown only. Free pick up only.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.