El Palmar National Park Admission Ticket
One of the most important samples of El Palmar National Park is the Yatay Palm. In the savannas of palm trees, woodpecker, parrots and colored hawks seek shelter, food and places and nest in trunks. In the grasslands, walking birds sneak out of foxes, wildcats and ferrets. On the banks of the El Palmar, Los Loros and Uruguay river streams you can find Brown Brocket Deers, Racoons and, in the streams, Capybaras and River Wolves.
per adult from
1 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Admission Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional El Palmar
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Visit: Parque Nacional El Palmar, Ruta Nacional 8 14 Ubajay, Colon B2720CNN Argentina
Places to visit and activities:
- Pedestrian access trails from the Visitor Center
- Path to the Historic Site "Calera del Palmar"
- Descent to the Los Loros stream
- Uruguay River viewpoints
- Gardens of the Municipality and Historic District of Estancia el Palmar (they are accessible to people with disabilities)
- Vehicle access trails
- Road to the Historic Site and Beach. There is a lifeguard service during the months of January and February.
- Road to the viewpoint of the Los Loros stream (it is ideal for cycling all-terrain)
- Road to the Mirador de La Glorieta
- Road to the Mirador del Arroyo El Palmar.
- Bird observatory "Del Pastizal" and "De la Selva".
- Yatay trail
- Wildlife watching. The most recommended schedule is in the afternoon, starting at 6 p.m. to see Capybaras (on the access street) and at night Vizcachas (in the Services Area). As for birds, the best times are early morning and sunset.
Departure Point :Parque Nacional El Palmar, Ruta Nacional 8 14 Ubajay, Colon B2720CNN Argentina
Departure Time :General Admission Ticket 5/10/2019 - 1/11/2022
Argentina Resident Ticket 5/10/2019 - 1/11/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 11:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.