El Penedès Hike & Wines. Premium Small Group Tour with a local guide.
Hike around the vineyards of el Penedès wine country, Catalonia’s leading wine and cava producing area, visit a traditional wine cellar and taste their organic wines on this unique half-day excursion from Barcelona.
El Penedès is one of the oldest wine-making regions in Europe, world-famous for producing wines of exceptional quality, and specially for being the place where cava (sparkling-wine) is produced.
We will get ready and start hiking between the vineyards of this beautiful mediterranean countryside. Our path will go around a landscape dotted with farmhouses and wineries set among vines. As we hike we will learn about the grape varieties, traditions and history of the region.
While hiking, we will have beautiful views of the iconic mountain of Montserrat.
Then we will get to a family-owned organic winery where we will enjoy a guided visit to the cellar and will taste three wines from their range of white, red and sparkling wines.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hiking in el Penedès wine country
- Guided visit to a cellar
- Snacks - Typical Catalan snacks
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting ( 3 wines from a range of white, red and sparkling )
- Bottled water
- Personal insurance
- Small group tour ( max 8 pax per group) ensures a personalized experience
- Entry/Admission - Albet i Noya
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick-up
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Albet i Noya, Can Vendrell de la Codina,s/n, 08739 Sant Pau d'Ordal, Subirats Spain
2-3 hour hike around the vineyards.
Visit to the cellar and wine tasting
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Sant Pau d'Ordal, Sant Pau d'Ordal, Subirats, Catalonia
El Penedès region is the most important wine producing area in Barcelona, a rural landscapes full of vineyards
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Passeig de Gràcia, 26, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.