El Saltillo Gorge and White Village Hiking Tour from Malaga
Hiking in a gorgeous Natural PARK during 3h30 hours in a SMALL GROUP (max. 8 people).
Visit to a white village.
Going for a swim in the crystal clean water of the river while having a picnic with local products
MALAGA ACTIVA TOURS transport is in a confortable van from Malaga.
Local guide expert in geography and geology.
Tons of fun guaranteed with MALAGA ACTIVA TOURS.
Moderate difficulty, a couple of steep areas (5 minutes each).
Always looking for the best pictures you can get.
24/7 chat support in case you have a doubt
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Picnic with local products
What's excluded :
I will pick you up in Malaga city center with the van and we will go to the white village.
Once there, we will start the hike visiting the white village first and then taking the arab irrigation canal until the gorge of the almanchares river, in the heart of the Natural Park (2h30).
Along the path we will interpretate the landscape of the Natural Park of Sierra Alhama, Tejeda and Almijara: its geology, the animals, plants...We'll stop at the most beautiful view points to take pictures.
Once in the river, we will do a picnic and we will take a bath in the crystalline water of the river (not in winter).
In the way back (1h), it´s very likely to cross wild goats in the Natural Park and we will enjoy the sunset in the mountains.
Perfect hike to do an inmersion in the countryside and to understand the real Malaga.
Departure Point :Calle Ordóñez, 2, 29005 Málaga, Spain
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended if you are afraid of heights
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Uso obligatorio de la mascarilla durante el transporte.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.