El Terruño de los Torres
This experience opens the doors of a local Costa Rican's farm and family to enjoy an afternoon cafe. It is an authentic opportunity to learn about farming while you try our products, have your kids running around the farm animals, or swinging in a rope swing. Our goal is to make visitors feel part of the family and expose them to the local culture.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Entry ticket
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: EcoPaz Park, 200 Meters North of Restaurant Bon Appetit, second entrance on the left, reddish-brown gate On The Road To Sky, Aventura, Reserva Santa Elena Costa Rica
This experience more than a self guide tour is an opportunity to learn and enjoy a farm living . You will walk around one of the oldest farms in town trying product of the season, observing and feeding farm animals or just enjoy the scenery and wildlife in the forested areas. Your can chose for a short walk or go for a longer route that will take you deep in the farm's forest. This would be a perfect opportunity to learn about the local history and farming life in Monteverde.
Departure Point :606, Provincia de Puntarenas, Monteverde, Costa Rica
Departure Time :2/14/2020 - 1/16/2022
Monday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.