El Tigre Waterfalls, Wild Trekking and Horseback Riding
The perfect combination of real hiking, waterfalls and horseback riding. We have a beautiful viewpoint that let you see 4 volcanoes: Volcán Arenal, Volcán Rincón de la vieja, Volcán Tenorio y Volcán Miravalles. If the weather is nice you can also see part of the Guanacaste Province and the Arenal Lake. We start the hike and take the snack later next to the river. The price includes: Transportation, guide, entrance, snack and horseback riding.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Local guide
- Horseback Riding
What's excluded :
This is a Trekking tour for the adventurous people. You will walk from the top of a mountain down to a beautiful river full of waterfalls (4 big ones). You will have to cross some rustic bridges. If the weather is nice you can swim in the river and at the end of the trail you go up the hill by horseback riding for about 35 minutes.
• El Tigre Waterfalls Monteverde, Unnamed Road, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
Departure Point :Tree House Restaurante, Downtown Santa Elena, Provincia de Puntarenas, Monteverde, 60109, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
We don´t pick up on airbnb cabins. Please let us know if you have a hotel nearby or we can meet in Santa Elena Town at our main office
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Intermediate Difficulty
- River Crossings
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.