El Yunque Rainforest Wilderness Adventure
Take the time to escape to heaven on Earth. Adventure calls you and it's time to respond to that call of life to break the routine, to live intensity, to enjoy the treasures of this island and to create memories that will last for eternity. For 6-7 hours you will be one with Mother Nature with an interpretive hike that takes you directly into the forest. The very experienced guides will guide you on a secure and unforgettable journey through the river going under waterfalls, jumping to huge ponds and appreciating petroglyphs while relaxing with amazing views and a lot of other activities that makes this tour the most fun and safe way of enjoying the El Yunque Rainforest. Because all of the activities are optional, you don't have to worry about your group, the guides will keep you all together.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local and professional guide
- All safety equipment (helmet, life vest, gloves and knee pads)
- Rappelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Let the South side of El Yunque Rainforest captivate you with its lush vegetation, its huge boulders, its cascading rivers and its scenic views. You will be immersed in a wild, secluded paradise and mesmerized by Mother Nature's beauty at its best. At the same time you will be fully infused with the vibrating energy of El Yunque's rivers and clean air, just like the indigenous Taíno tribe did centuries ago.
After hiking through the dense jungle you will be able to hop from boulder to boulder, dive from humongous towering rocks, go rappelling down the river's cascades, see some petroglyphs, playfully slide down smaller boulders and leisurely bathe in the river's cascades, ponds and whirpools. Nature will be your accomplice in this exhilarating adventure. It will reward you with a sense of accomplishment and a powerful surge of energy, which will be your driving force for days, months and years to come.
The adventure begins at 8am at the basecamp located in Naguabo Town, then you will hike into the rainforest and experience a lot of activities like river trekking, rappelling, cliff jumping, waterfalls, swimming, whirlpools, sliding, body rafting, viewing petroglyphs and much more! The tour includes safety equipment such as a helmet, gloves, a life vest, rappelling equipment and attentive staff.
Departure Point :San Juan, San Juan, Puerto Rico
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Adult pricing applies to all participants
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Booking required to check availability
- Please dress appropriately (long pants, no jeans, long-sleeved nylon or polyester, no flip-flops, sneakers recommended)
- All participants weights MUST be advised at time of booking (recommended)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.