El Yunque Tropical Rainforest
On this tour you’ll be pick up at your place of stay and driven to the Rainforest which is about an hour drive from San Juan, on the way there we will cover topics like history, food, music, political status and any questions or concerns that you have we can discuss it! Discover local feeling about being a US Territory on the Caribbean!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - La Coca Falls
- Entry/Admission - Yokahú Tower
What's excluded :
- Drinks water is included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Coca Falls, El Yunque National Forest Puerto Rico
This 85 foot tall water fall is for pictures only, there is a trail on dirt terrain that will get you close to the water!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Yokahú Tower, PR-191, Río Grande 00745, Puerto Rico
About 16’ above sea level, this tower will provide a 360 degree view of the forest and a nice view of the east side of Puerto Rico!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mameyes II, Río Grande 00745, Puerto Rico
Nature walk to one of the many rivers where you’ll have the chance to swim if wheather is good.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick from ports, airports, hotels or Airbnb in San Juan, condado or isla verde área Airports
- Luis Munoz Marin Intl Airport, Carolina 979 Puerto Rico
- Pier 4
- Panamerican pier
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.