Elafonissi Beach Crete Day Trip
This excursion takes you to the extreme southwest of Crete and to the foothills and wild mountain landscape of the White Mountains and to the Dream Beach called Elafonisi.
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Elafonissi Beach, Elafonissi, Crete Greece
Along the green north coast it goes up just before Kastelli, where you turn south and go through the village Topolia to rock chapel of Agia Sophia. The small church is located in a cave hidden and you can cope with the rise (80 meters altitude) in about 10 minutes. After the tour of the facility, it is not far to perhaps the most beautiful beach of Crete - Elafonisi (Deer Island).
Before overgrown by pine and juniper dunes there is a flat fine sandy beach that shimmers in places pink by the addition of coral. At the opposite island of Kastelli, you can wade through the shallow turquoise lagoon, the water is no more than waist high. At this dream beach you can spend the rest of the day before in the afternoon heading back to the hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Selected hotels in the Chania, Agia Marina, Daratso, Kalyves, Kolymbari, Maleme, Platanias, Stalos, Rethymnon, Adele, Sfakaki, Georgioupolis, and Tavronitis areas
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Face masks are required inside vehicles and in other areas where specified on spot
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.