Eldorado Canyon Ghost Town and Mine Private Limo-Bus Tour
Experience Nevada’s historic and most profitable former gold and silver mine in via private limo-bus. This is a private, small-group, limousine coach tour of Eldorado Canyon/Techatticup Mine for groups up to 10 passengers. Upon arrival to the "Ghost Town," you will have a guided, NOT private, hard rock mine tour. This tour lasts approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. After you finish your guided mine tour, you will have time to walk around and explore Eldorado Canyon prior to departing to Las Vegas. You will definitely want to take photographs of this amazing location!
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour in limo/NON-private tour of mine
- Transport by air-conditioned limousine coach
- Entry/Admission - Eldorado Canyon Mine Tours
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eldorado Canyon Mine Tours, Clark County, Nelson, NV 89046
Take a tour of one of Nevadas oldest and most famous gold and silver mines. You will take a tour into the mine while leaning about the history of the mine and ghost town.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- The mine tour is NOT wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.