Electric Bike Adventure Tour
Meet the Dainzú Archaeological Zone, the Parish of San Jerónimo Tlacochahuaya and the Tule Tree on an E-Bike (assisted pedaling bike) through a ride with adventure and fun, 47 km in total of a flat route through a Cycle track circuit that is mostly covered by trees, in the same way we will travel on dirt roads in which few cars, trucks, etc., where you can see sown fields, trees and plants, mountainous landscapes, and old buildings.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Helmet and gloves.
- Bottled water - Fruit and granola bars
What's excluded :
- Tour guide in archeological zone and Parish
- Entry/Admission - Dainzu
- Entry/Admission - San Jeronimo Tlacochahuaya
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dainzu, Mexico
You will know a small archeological site, not very crowded and far from the city, the contact with nature and the views offered by the place are incredible.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Calle Union Templo De San Jeronimo Tlacochahuaya, Oaxaca Mexico
They will visit the Parish of San Jerónimo Tlacochahuaya, inside they highlight polychrome paintings that stand out in figures of flowers, vases and angel heads, also has a tubular bellows organ made in 1739.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Santa Maria del Tule, Santa Maria del Tule, Southern Mexico
You will appreciate The Tule Tree, considered the thickest in the world, is 58 meters in circumference, 42 meters high and has an estimated age of two thousand years.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Universidad, San Jose la Noria, Oaxaca de Juárez, Oax., Mexico
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers whose weight is greater than 120 kg.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.