Electric Bike Experience
Beach biking is an exciting way to enjoy the great outdoors in any setting. Depending on the terrain, beach biking can also be quite physically taxing. In a region as beautiful as Cabo, working too hard on your mountain bike can divert your attention away from some truly amazing landscapes. With the electric bikes on our electric Electric Bike Beach Adventure, that problem is a thing of the past.
After you finish the ride, you will get back to Sierra Sagrada location, where you can enjoy the different eco-adventures that are available in the area and are included in your ticket.
Cacao: Learn about its history, benefits and use
Mezcal: Produced by the native cultures of Mexico
La Granjita: Little farm with rescue animals, learn about them, what they eat and the way they live
Paper plant: Participate in the process of elaborating recycled paper made out of camel dung
Plastic recycling experience: Offers an interactive recycling experience by converting garbage into beautiful pieces
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Rad Power Electric Fat Bikes
- Traditional Mexican "Giant Quesadillas, Central Mexico style" lunch
- Margarita making class
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cabo.
- Use of Electric Bike and all the safety equipment.
- Environmental friendly workshops
What's excluded :
- Food and Beverages not Mentioned
- Gratuities (Optional)
- 20 dlls /Per person fee entrance to Rancho Tierra Sagrada
Ride like never before! Cactus lined sandy trails, hilly terrain and a beautiful, soft-sand beach beside the glistening Pacific are all part of the picturesque route on our Electric Bike Beach Adventure.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer transportation service from most hotels in los Cabos area, if you don't find your hotel on the list, please contact us prior your tour date to confirm the pick up time from your exact location
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.