Electric Bike Night Tour of Florence with amazing view from Michelangelo Square
Cruise around the streets of Florence on two wheels during a 2-hour electric bike tour through the city. Zip up hills and down medieval streets in the company of a local guide who delves into Florence's unique history as you go. Cross the Arno River and take in some of the city's top attractions, including its iconic piazzas and Renaissance sculptures from the comfort of your battery-assisted 'bicicletta.' Then cap off the evening with some delicious gelato while reveling in your surrounds.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local professional Guide
- Use of e-bike and helmet
- Rear seat for children
- Rain vest
What's excluded :
- Trailer rental (approx. 5 EUR)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazzale Michelangelo, Viale Michelangelo, 50125, Florence Italy
The Electric-Bike tour allow us to move without any effort, to enjoy the pleasant summer evening breeze: while the e-bike leads us in total silence, we cross one of the bridges over the river Arno and reach one of the most celebrated and enchanting scenic spots, where to admire the astonishing beauty of the whole city from above: Michelangelo Square.
During the stop in this gorgeous “terrace”, we will be able to observe all the main monuments which made of Florence, one of the main Gothic and Renaissance masterpieces existing: a wonderful view that will remain forever in our memory!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
Once back in the old town, the expert local tour leader will guide us along the medieval alleys of the city center, to discover the world-famous Florentine squares: the Cathedral square, where to admire the stunning Brunelleschi’s Dome; Santa Croce square, with its marvelous Gothic Basilica which is the biggest and most celebrated Franciscan Church in the world; Signoria square with its unrivaled open-air museum of sculptures; Repubblica square with its historical cafés, traditional meeting point of Florence citizens during the gentle summer evenings.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
Finally, what better way to end such a fantastic tour, than tasting one of the best “gelato” of the city? Healthy and artisanal! After all, ice cream was invented exactly in Florence and Florentines love to enjoy one with their friends, especially in the evening so… cone or cup??
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Via dei Neri, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Small groups; 8 passengers max
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for infants (0-2 years old)
- Children aged between 3 and 8 years old are free if they are carried on the rear seat; Max weight and height is 48lbs (22kg), 1m (50cm)
- Children aged between 9 and 14 years old: not available if over 22 kilos of weight (not-transportable), under 1 meter and 50 cm of height or unable to ride safely an Electric Bike, unless they are carried with trailer-cycle: vehicle rental to be paid directly on site - € 5,00
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Customers can be subject to a body temperature check. If the temperature is more than 37,5 °C, the clients are not allowed to access the Activity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.