Electric Bike Rental 3 hours
Swinsh around the amazing city of Seville on a rental electric bike! The city is all flat and you will hardly make any effort with the electric power motor in motion. And Seville has over 170 kms of bicycle lane, so it's safe to. Get faster from the city center to the park, the river, or even as far as the northern nieghbourhoods at your own pace, enjoying an amazing bicycle ride during one of Seville's 320 days of sun. The 3 hour ride will be a long-lasting memory.
per adult from
What's included :
- Electric bike
- Helmet (if needed)
- City map
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to monuments
- Food and dr
- Come to our shop located on Castelar 9, to pick up the bike and then you are off. Before you leave, we will give you an introducition to the electric bikes and their functions, if you have never tried them before. With our map you are set to go. Enjoy a bike ride following the numerous bicycle lanes, or just go exploring by yourself. If you would like a helmet, we can provide that as well. All the bikes come with locks, so if you find an interesting museum on the way, or get hungry and would like to stop for a meal at any of the many tapas bars, this is perfectly possible.
Enjoy the freeness of riding a bike without hardly any effort, in the historical city of Seville,with its many mouments at your own pace, by yourself or with a partner, some friends or family. Pass by the monuments and learn more about their history and take photos to get memories that will last for a long time.
Departure Point :Calle Castelar, 9, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If travelling with children, please advise us as children have special requirements for riding an electric bike. If the child would be to small for an electric bike, we have two regular bikes that can be used for rentals. We also have two childseats for small children (up to 22kg) which can be attached behind the seat of the bike for the extra price of 10 euro per seat.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.