Electric Bike Rental in Morro Bay
Explore the city sights and rugged hills of Morro Bay with an electric bike rental. Get around town easily on an eco-friendly electric bike that boosts your speed in order to see more in less time! Choose from a wide variety of models appropriate for beginners and experts alike. Biking around town provides a great workout and allows you to cover lots of ground fast — there's no better way to see Morro Bay.
We pride ourselves on carrying the highest-end electric bike rental fleet in Morro Bay. Come see for yourself! We look forward to helping you get on your very own ebike!
per adult from
1 to 24 hours
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- High-End Electric Bike
- Bike Lock
- Charger (for 1+ day rentals only)
What's excluded :
- Our Morro Bay Bike Rental fleet consists of nine-speed Specialized Como electric bikes, and Rad Rover ebikes.
The bike rental shop is conveniently located on the Embarcadero in Morro Bay. There’s a great bike path just down the Embarcadero that will take you towards Cayucos along the coast for some scenic riding.
The electric bikes are a popular option for this area as they make hills a breeze. You can also cover a lot of distance on an electric bike. Our shop rents bikes for an hour up to a one-month rental.
Helmets, Lock, and friendly service always included.
Departure Point :Cal Coast Adventures, 575 Embarcadero, Morro Bay, CA 93442, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3-Hour Rental 9/22/2020 - 1/3/2022
2-Hour Rental 9/22/2020 - 1/3/2022
Tuesday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Electric Bike Rental in Morro Bay 9/22/2020 - 1/3/2022
Tuesday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM
1-Day Rental 9/22/2020 - 1/3/2022
Tuesday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Tuesday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.