Electric Bike Rentals in The Villages Florida with Delivery
Our beautifully crafted bicycles set a new standard for a rental bike. Easy on and off, 7 speed grip shifter, full suspension adjustable leather seats, integrated u-bolt locking system, cargo basket fenders, chainguards and center kick stand. This could be the finest bike you have ever been on!
With free delivery in The Villages, you can start right at your door. Want to ride one -way? No problem, Text us the pick up location and we will meet you there!
per adult from
1 to 7 days
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- Village Bicycle Rental is the Uber of bike rentals! Instead of having to go to a shop to rent a bike, we bring the bike to you. And when you’re finished with it, just lock it up where you are, take a picture of it, message us the location, and we will pick it up. You will never look at renting bikes the same way again!
If you're coming to The Villages , you gotta rent a bike from Village Bicycle Rental. And you should consider the taco, sun, beer, at the food truck court at the Cattail Recreation Area, then cruise the full bike itinerary posted the website.
Departure Point :1: 1125 Easley Way, The Villages, FL 32162, USA
2: Brownwood Paddock Square, The Villages, FL 32163, USA
3: Fenney Nature Trail, Wildwood, FL 34785, USA
4: 804 Las Cruces Ct, Lady Lake, FL 32159, USA
5: The Brownwood hotel and spa, Wildwood, FL 34785, USA
We deliver to you anywhere in in The Villages free. Start where you want and end where ever you choose. Lock the bike, text your location and your all set!
OtherBrownwood Hotel & Spa, 3003 Brownwood Blvd, The Villages, FL 32163, USAWildWood, 4222 US-301, Wildwood, FL 34785, USAHampton Inn & Suites Lady Lake/The Villages, 11727 NE 63rd Dr, Lady Lake, FL 32162, USAThe Waterfront Inn, 1105 Lake Shore Dr, The Villages, FL 32162, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.