Electric Bike Wine Tasting Tour
Get ready to tour Napa Valley on Napa’s first Electric Bike Tour! You’ll ride farther and faster than you thought possible on a comfortable – and surprisingly fast – Electric Bike!
If you’ve never ridden an electric bike, we can’t wait for you to try one on this guided bike tour! Our electric bikes make the bike ride “No Sweat” even for the most casual of riders!
No special knowledge is required to ride our electric bikes. Your Tour Guide will show how to operate the bike in less than 5 minutes. The motor operates as you pedal to create a totally natural biking feel, but easier!
A signature part of the electric bike tour is our picnic lunch, catered by Chef Thomas Keller’s Bouchon Bakery.
Sandwich selections include smoked turkey & brie, ham & cheese, tuna Niçoise and a seasonal vegetarian selection on an assortment of Bouchon Bakery’s specialty breads (gluten-free salad options are also available). Sandwiches are accompanied by potato chips and a sweet treat!
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Specialized Electric Bike Rental
- Bottled water
- Hosted by a knowledgeable, local Tour Guide
- Wine purchase pickup service
What's excluded :
- Wine tasting fees ($30-50 average at most wineries)
- Entry/Admission - Cliff Lede Vineyards
- Entry/Admission - Laird Family Estate
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Napa Valley Bike Tours & Rentals, 6500 Washington St, Yountville, CA 94599, USA
You'll meet your Tour Guide at our shop located in Yountville and your day with begin with bike fitting & orientation.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cliff Lede Vineyards, 1473 Yountville Cross Rd, Yountville, CA 94599-9471
Cliff Lede Vineyards was established in 2002 by Canadian born Bordeaux enthusiast, Cliff Lede, following the acquisition of a sixty acre estate in the Stags Leap District of Napa Valley. With a focus on producing wines from estate vineyards, Lede tapped David Abreu, considered the best viticulturist in Napa Valley, to replant the vineyards. Lede decided to name each vineyard block after some of his favorite rock songs and albums—from “My Generation” to “Dark Side of the Moon,” creating what is known today as the Cliff Lede Vineyards “Rock Blocks.” Specific winery visits are subject to change due to availability.
Wine tasting fees are not included in the price of the bike tour (some wineries may be waived with minimum purchase).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Laird Family Estate, 5055 Solano Ave, Napa, CA 94558-1326
The Laird family has nearly 50 years of experience growing grapes in the Napa Valley. With more than 2,000 acres of planted vineyards, the Laird family sells 97% of their grapes to other premium wineries, reserving just 3% for their own Laird Family Estate label, established in 1999. Meticulously farmed and carefully selected grapes, a world-class winery, and traditional family values—that’s what you get from Laird Family Estate. Following your wine tasting experience at Laird, you'll enjoy a wine country picnic lunch on their terrace overlooking the vineyards.
Specific winery visits are subject to change due to availability. Wine tasting fees are not included in the price of the bike tour (some wineries may be waived with minimum purchase).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Napa Valley Bike Tours & Rentals, 6500 Washington St, Yountville, CA 94599, USA
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- This is a wine-focused tour. Although tasting fees are not included upfront, there is an expectation that guests signing up for this tour will be participating in tastings. This tour is not a good choice for guests with limited interest in wine tasting.
- Near public transportation
- Participants must comfortable riding in a bike lane or shoulder next to vehicles.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks are NOT required while we are biking or while we are outdoors and able to keep socially distant at a minimum of 6 feet. You MUST bring a face mask to wear if you need to come inside or shop or any of the wineries.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.