Electric Harley-scooters and Parrot Ville Combo Tour
BEST DEAL ON THE FRIENDLY ISLAND!
Join us on an adventure with your electric Harley-scooters. We take our
fat tire Harley-scooters for a drive tru town and head to the Parrot Ville Bird Park, there we discover the wonderful world of birds and parrot's, it's a once in a lifetime experience, and yes we can feed the parrot's. After a short stop at St.maarten Zoo, we head back to Philipsburg headquarters.
Best time on the friendly island! A bottle of water is provided during the tour, a Carribean Rum-punch when we get back in Philipsburg to round-off the Electric Island tour.
Value for your $$.
Single Electric scooter, Helmet, Parrot Ville entrance
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Electric scooter/ Helmet
- Entry/Admission - Parrot Ville Bird Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parrot Ville Bird Park, Sint Maarten
We take our Harley-scooters for a drive tru town and head to the Parrot Ville Bird Park, there we discover the wonderful world of birds and parrot's, it's a once in a lifetime experience, and yes we can feed the . Afterthis experience we head back to Philipsburg and at our headquarters we enjoy a good carribean rum punch.
Best time on the friendly island!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St Maarten Zoo, Arch Rd, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
We take a 10 min stop at the old Zoo of St.maarten, and you will see first-hand how Hurricane Irma ravaged the island.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :153 Voorstraat, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.