Electric Mountain Bike Rental in Marseille near Calanques
Rent an electric bike in Marseille.
Our local is located just near the Pointe Rouge beach between city center and Calanques National park.
You will start riding directly on a cyclelane.
Many routes are possible and we will suggest you itineraries depending of your wishes.
Why using an electric bike in Marseille ?
- The city is not flat. There are many hills including Notre Dame de La Garde, Le Panier, ...
- Marseille is really spread out (about 50 km from one side to another)
- There are small roads with steep climbs to reach the national park hidden beache (Sormiou, Morgiou,...)
- With 300 days with sun, Marseille is the sunniest place in France.Â
To resume, using an electric bike will allow you to see more in less time and reach nice view points and hidden places.
per adult from
What's included :
- Electric bike
What's excluded :
- optional child seat (4
- kid trailer (7
- Bike follower (7
- Extra battery (5
- Saddlebag (5
- Insurance (3
- Booking your bike step by step :
1 Give us :
- your personal details (Size, number of persons, gender)
- the kind of bike you want (Premium electric mtb,Â Electric mtb rear wheel motor,Â Electric city bike`- road bike)
- the options (accessories, child seat, bike trailer, Go Pro Camera, ,...)
- the moment you want to ride (date and hour)
- the time you want to rent the bike (half day/ day / several days)
2 Pick up your bike at our local near Pointe Rouge beach
3 Ride :
There are many possibles routes from our local :
Marseille to Cassis
4 Drop off your bike at the same place you picked it up
Departure Point :3 Avenue d'Odessa 13008 MARSEILLE Behind Avia Gas station
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.