Electric Scooter Guided Nature Glide – Fish Creek
Unique Nature Glide on an E-Scooter
Experience the seasons like never before with the Ninebot Max electric scooter. These electric scooters are made by Segway for max power, max range, and max comfort.
This glide takes off from north Fish Creek and heads to the Ephraim Wetlands. We will experience and learn about Door County culture as we glide through the fall foliage. On our way back, we may visit the new Northern Sky campus.
The Ninebot Max electric scooter has 10-inch tires that provide a smooth ride. They have more power than any scooter you have ever tried. We can glide at speeds above 15 mph, and it has a 40-mile range.
Visit our website to discover all of the tours we offer.
For a tour today call!
per adult from
85 to 95 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Electric Scooter
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fish Creek, Fish Creek, Wisconsin
Beautiful Fish Creek
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :3903 WI-42, Fish Creek, WI 54212, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be in good physical condition.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.