Element Private Boat Charter (After-Lounge)
The Bayliner accommodates your group (up to 10 guests) comfortably on the bow, to relax and bask in the sun.
We have designed a boat ride that will take you to the most exotic spots of Aruba. We invite you to sit back and relax while our Capitan cruises along the High Rise, Low Rise Hotel (eagle Beach) Port of Aruba, Downtown, Nikki Beach, Renaissance Island, De Palm Island, and Spaanse lagoon.
Our first stop will be at Mangel Halto allowing you enough time to snorkel and swim in our Turquoise Blue Waters of Mangel Halto. On this particular site, there is also shipwreck and plenty of corals to see. As we move to our second location minutes away from Mangel Halto, we will take you for a short and exciting reef snorkel. We then cruise back near the high rise passing along Arashi Beach and Malmok Beach and take you to final stop of this trip: Boca Catalina, a very popular spot to snorkel and swim.
- Snorkel Gear
- Life vest (Snorkel Vest)
- Beverages (Water & Ice)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Palm - Eagle Beach, Palm - Eagle Beach, Aruba
Cruise by our famous Eagle beach. The beach is famous for its many low-rise resorts and wide public beach. It has soft white sand and has been rated one of the best beaches in the world.
Pass By: Renaissance Island, L.G. Smith Boulevard 82 Aruba
Cruise by the private Island of the Renaissance Hotel
Pass By: De Palm Island, Port de Palm Aruba
Cruise by De Palm Island
Stop At: Mangel Halto, Aruba
Enjoy Snorkeling in the crystal clear blue water on the south coast of
Aruba. This is considered a secret swimming spot the local people of Aruba.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Spaans Lagoen, Aruba
Enjoy snorkeling our beautiful reef
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Boca Cataavlina, L. G. Smith Boulevard, Noord Aruba
Relax and enjoy the view of the California lighthouse
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Frank's Place Watersport (Holiday Inn location), Palm beach On the beach of Holiday Inn Hotel (Yellow and Green Hut, Noord, Aruba
2: Frank's Place Watersport (Marriott location), Marriott Hotel on the beach Yellow and Green hut, Gasparito 7B, Noord, Aruba
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at one of our designated beachside locations: 1. Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort beachside location (YELLOW AND GREEN HUT)2. Marriott Hotel beachside location (YELLOW AND GREEN HUT)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity. We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.