eletric tuk tuk tour in Lisbon
The 15th and 16th centuries were certainly the golden age for Portugal. At this time Lisbon was an influential city of commercial exchanges, where ships from everywhere stopped.
“For seas never sailed before, (…)”. It was to paraphrase Camões that Vasco da Gama, a brave and fearless man, began his journey in search of what until then was no longer an illusion, that is, the search for the unknown and the burning desire to reach India.
The belém tower and the monastery of the Jerónimos, both the greatest exponent of Manueline architecture, perfectly portray these times of conquest and ambition.
But it is not just history that defines this tour, here we find the famous and acclaimed belém pastries. It was here that the famous pastry was created among monks and where the famous recipe is kept under lock and key. And between you and me, you don't have to wait hours in line to taste them.
per adult from
What's included :
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mosteiro dos Jeronimos, Praca do Imperio Belém, Lisbon 1400-206 Portugal
The jeronimos monastery is one of the most prominent examples of the Portuguese Late Gothic Manueline style of architecture in Lisbon. It was classified a UNESCO World Heritage Site, along with the nearby Tower of Belém, in 1983.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Torre de Belem, Avenida Brasilia - Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
Belém Tower, officially the Tower of Saint Vincent is a 16th-century fortification located in Lisbon that served as a point of embarkation and disembarkation for Portuguese explorers and as a ceremonial gateway to Lisbon.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Padrao dos Descobrimentos Avenida Brasilia Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
Padrão dos Descobrimentos is a monument on the northern bank of the Tagus River estuary, in the civil parish of Santa Maria de Belém, Lisbon. Located along the river where ships departed to explore and trade with India and the Orient, the monument celebrates the Portuguese Age of Discovery (or Age of Exploration) during the 15th and 16th centuries.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: 25 de Abril Bridge, Praca 25 de Abril Almada, Lisbon 1950-358 Portugal
The 25 de Abril Bridge is a suspension bridge connecting the city of Lisbon, capital of Portugal, to the municipality of Almada on the left (south) bank of the Tagus river. It was inaugurated on August 6, 1966. It is often compared to the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, because they are both suspension bridges of similar color. It was built by the American Bridge Company which constructed the San Francisco–Oakland Bay Bridge but not the Golden Gate. With a total length of 2,277 metres
Departure Point :Av. da Liberdade 6, 1250-096 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.