Eleuthera Express - Fast Ferry Service
Explore Eleuthera and Harbour Island on this amazing day away adventure. Stop at North Eleuthera on the way to the pink sands beach to jump in the bottomless Sapphire Blue hole then take a quick water ferry over to beautiful Harbour Island for a delicious lunch at the world famous valentines resort marina club. After lunch spend the afternoon sun bathing on the breathtaking Pink Sands Beach!
per adult from
What's included :
- Landing and facility fee
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle in North Eleuthera
- Hotel Pickup & Drop off included
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- After touring North Eleuthera, the highlight of the day is the world Famous Pink Sands beach. Passengers can free roam here and relax for 2 hours to end the day.
Departure Point :Paradise Island Ferry Terminal, Paradise Beach Dr, The Bahamas
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Government regulations dictate that all staff wear mask of course as well as passengers, ticket booths are sanitized regularly and line spacing for check in as well as vessel seating is also enforced.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.