Elevated Honduran Dishes by a Michelin Duo in a Classic NYC Brownstone
About your hosts, Julia & Johnny: "We're Johnny and Julia, a young couple who met while working in the NYC dining scene. Together we've created WoodEar, an eatery located in our cozy Brooklyn brownstone. We pride ourselves in offering an all-inclusive experience complete with a carefully crafted seasonal dinner, bottomless drinks and the most welcoming hosts."
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Discover a modern, creative take on Honduran classics combined with a heavy dose of New York flavors and ingredients in a Brooklyn brownstone.
• 6-course Honduran tasting menu
• Drinks are included, guests can also BYOB
• Communal dining for 6 to 12 people
EatWith is the world’s leading community for authentic food experiences with locals, in 130+ countries. Through dinner parties, supper clubs, cooking classes, and food tours in private homes and special venues, EatWith connects hand-selected local hosts with travelers seeking unique, immersive food experiences.
Departure Point :11th Street, 11th St, Brooklyn, NY 11215, USA
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.