Elgin cathedral Interior Tour
A personal guided tour of the building, in English or Spanish by a guide who knows the Cathedral well.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- The history of Marjory Gilzean
- Explanation of the symbols on the graves
- The history of Elgin Cathedral
- The Elgin Stones Collection display
- One of the tallest gravestones in Europe
- Entry/Admission - Elgin Cathedral
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Elgin Cathedral King Street, Elgin IV30 1HU Scotland
The majestic ruins of Elgin Cathedral are yours to explore.
Hear the Cathedral's History.
The story of a pauper who became a rich man.
The demise of the Cathedral.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Elgin Cathedral, King St, Elgin IV30 1HU, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Maximum 11 people per tour due to government restrictions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.